There are times when we have perfectly planned how our day will go, how to execute a project, how to treat a spouse well. how to do one thing or the other and then oops! it is becoming glaring that those plans are not working out as planned. Fears and fidgeting begin to come in. Do not worry at all as the following five things could just go a long way in helping to redeem your lost hope.
- Do not just sit down there and fold your hands. Get your brain to work. Task them and think of a way out, you will be amazed to see that your brain can do much more than you ever could imagine.
- Write down your thought. As you decide to task your brain, ideas and thoughts would be coming. Do well to put them down
- Seek counsel from trusted people. These people could be your friends, colleagues, spouse, a spiritual leader, or even an expert. Remember you have to be sure of the person you want to talk to, if not the problem could just get compounded after receiving the counsel.
- Think of plan B: Another thing you can do is to think of improvising. Most times when people plan to execute some projects or there was a plan to achieve some certain things, it is expected that the procedures to use for such projects have been mapped out. When such procedures fail, instead of giving up, think of a plan B. You will be surprised to see awesome results.
- Have the ‘ I can do it mentality’: It is true that whatever you planned for did not work out and Negative thoughts could arise telling you how you couldn’t do it. It is that time that you tell yourself that you can do it. Re-strategize and Have a positive mind set. Speak to yourself and believe you can achieve much more, whatever you planned.