Nollywood actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo and family narrowly escaped death as fire guts down their home.
The actor took to social media to thank God for saving his life and that of his family from the fire accident.
In the post, shared by the actor on his Instagram page, he disclosed that his house almost went up in flames.
The incident occurred at night when his family was fast asleep, but God intervened.
According to Junior Pope, his hands are clean and uncontaminated to warrant sudden or untimely death from the enemies.
He captioned the post:
“Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo
My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha)
God Is The Greatest (final full stop)
My family and I are safe…..”