The weekend comes with much grooves and the anticipation to have some rest. But after the weekend the atmosphere changes. The feeling of “Oh God it’s Monday” comes.
The week days whether we like it or not are days we must have and the way we react towards these working days have a way of affecting our productivity, our relationship with others around us and our response towards work.
The following inspirational quotes will spur you to plan ahead and keep you motivated towards having an amazing week.
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” Unknown Author
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
- “Hard work and dedication and perseverance and being good to people does win. It does matter.” – Gina Rodriguez
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” –Walt Disney
- “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou