It’s the weekend and everyone looks forward to having it. Some weekend quotes by various authors have been put together just for your pleasure, motivation and enjoyment.
1. It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day…
James A. Murphy
2. It’s okay if every weekend doesn’t lead to big moments and campfires and laughter that carries on for hours and hours. Some weekends might be quiet, still, with plenty of room to contemplate. And in that contemplation room, there is room to grow. — Morgan Harper Nichols
3. Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family. Bo Bennett
4. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. — Unknown
5. Those who continue to work at a job they hate for the money alone are more likely to be stressed and very unhappy. … They live for their vacations and weekends. Unfortunately, they are sadly missing out on the happiness of everyday life. – Catherine Pulsifer
6. The weekend is usually seen as a time for relaxation or a time to do what you wanted to do through the week but couldn’t or a time to catch up on needed sleep or a time to visit with family and friends. Byron Pulsifer
7. Sunday! A family day with a touch of weekend thrown in for good measure.
Anthony T. Hincks
8. Being in love is what makes working all week bearable. It makes cruising with your windows rolled down feel like you’re riding in a convertible. It makes you dance to the rhythm of the copy machine and makes Friday night feel like The Weekend. – Julie Hintz
9. There are 365 days and 52 weekends in a year. Even if you are short on time off, you can still take weekend getaways. Does that count as a vacation? Of course, it does. – Anita Kaltenbaugh
10. Take the time to do what you love to do this weekend. Catherine Pulsifer
Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?
-Marilyn Vos Savant