Motivation keeps you going. Just as you need food and water to keep your body healthy and fit, Motivation is that powerful tool that will help you maintain that vibe so that you can achieve anything you desire to achieve.
The following powerful quotes by different authors are just what you need to step up your game plan throughout the day.
- ”You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens”- Mandy Hale
- Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet- Patrick FlanerLife isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
- Keep walking through the storm. Your rainbow is waiting on the other side. – Heather Stillufsen
- Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success. – APJ Abdul Kalam
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed”.
- If you are going to quit anything, quit being lazy, quit making excuses, and quit waiting for the right time. – Unknown
- If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellent work. – Thomas J. Watson
- Remember all things are possible for those who believe. – Gail Devers
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – Abraham Lincoln
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsch