In any relationship, being a man or being a boy does not necessarily and automatically refer to one’s age. In actual fact, being a man means having a mature outlook and a positive drive in life. A man knows how to take responsibility over his duties and make himself accountable for any mistake he humbly admits he has committed.
Meanwhile, being a boy entails inadequacy of motivation in life, lack of commitment to relationships and a shortsighted view of the concept of responsibility.
A girl is attracted to boys. A woman is attracted to men. Now, this has nothing to do with the actual age of a person. I’m referring to maturity, life vision and stage of life.
Man vs Boy in a relationship
1. A man has a life plan. He can see where he will be five to ten years from now. He never settles for less and of course, always excels. With a man who has a life plan, you surely can rely on his commitment. Meanwhile, a boy only goes with the flow, accepting whatever comes his way, which results in a ordinary way of living. He doesn’t care if he lives in a dingy apartment forever, nor if he performs efficiently in his job.
2. Men’s interests go beyond beauty. They look for women who are substantial inside and out. They believe that beauty does not only mean a perfect face or physique, but also concerns values and the outlook a woman can have while Boys do not care about your beliefs and principles in life. They only care about looks or how hot women are.
3. Men are very effective in communication. They know they should be honest about their sentiments, and at the same time, they can be good listeners. A man knows that in order to be committed, he should open himself to his strengths, weaknesses and vulnerabilities. On the other hand, Boys avoid conversations. They flee at the very mention of serious talk. This is because they are afraid of commitments and responsibility
4. Men know the essence of respect very well. They know that the purpose of being in a relationship is not only for sex but for one’s development also. They respect women’s decisions. On the other hand, Boys impose their will on women, even if it hurts their partners. They only treat women as their partners in bed but not as partners in life.
5. A man knows what he wants, and goes for it. A boy may have somewhat of an idea, but not really. He doesn’t think too much about it, and even if he does, doesn’t exert much effort to get it. A boy is passive, a man is assertive.
Source: Heart Hackers Club